Content media marketing of head and shoulders
By Ravinder singh
Disclaimer- This is a
student concept of Pilon School of Business Digital Marketing Course.
Head and shoulder: I am
going to create this campaign for head and shoulder
![]() |
| Launching new product |
Idea: my idea is creating as
shampoo with natural ingredients with no negative effect which is useful for
both cosmetics (shine, healthy, strong) and anti-dandruff in order to attract
more customers and the main motive among all is
1. Attract
new customers
2. No
need for customers for buy different shampoo for dandruff and cosmetics
3. Less
price to pay
4. Many
benefits under one shampoo
5. No
side effect to consumer
Target audience. The main targets are older women with age 30 to
50+ because at this age women are very conscious about their hairs and at that
age they actually suffer from hair lose.
Goals: As my target audience are older women so my goals are that
they do not suffer any problems related to hair lose and dandruff so I am
making this shampoo both anti-dandruff and cosmetic which makes hair strong,
reduce damage and make hairs beautiful so that they can get full benefits by
using this shampoo made by natural ingredients.
Launching: As my product is
for women so I am launching this product on their day so I am launching this
product on women day. this is the best gift to them so that they can get full
benefits from the products.
Social strategy:
![]() |
| social strategies to promote product |
In order to promote the product and attract
new customers I will use my officials social accounts of Facebook, twitter and YouTube,
because in todays generation social media is the best source for promotion and also,
we can get information about our target customer and get feedback from the about
our product and reviews on the product based on the likes and dislikes this is
how I will attract new and new customers


nice blog
ReplyDeleteyour writing skills are really amazing suggest me best conditioner for dry hair good quality and reasonable price
ReplyDelete