Content media marketing of Pantene




Blog post 5


 Content Marketing idea for one of your brands

By Kulvinder Singh Dhaliwal

       Disclaimer- This is a student concept of Pilon School of Business Digital Marketing Course.

Idea: My thought is to choose Pantene brand to come up with a new content marketing campaign. In this campaign I will launch a product to promote it more on high level. Pantene as cleanser with normal fixings with no negative impact and this shampoo will remove dandruff and protect hair.


This product helpful in attracting the new customers, we will provide this product on reasonable price so more customers can take advantages. There will be no symptoms this can be use any type of hair dry, oily, straight. I will make a website for this which can easily help to straight go to this product.

 Target is to establish more products for particular demographic environment like for ladies age of 20 to 40+.

Objectives: I am making this cleanser both against dandruff and corrective which makes hair solid, lessen harm and make hairs excellent so they can get full advantages of taking care of their hair.

Propelling: This product is mostly use by girls or ladies so I will try to propelling this on ladies day.

Strategies:  I will use different strategies to promote this product like twitter, YouTube, Facebook and some marketing skills like motivating the customer to buy this product for their benefit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head and shoulders vs Dove on youtube

head and shoulders vs Dove on Facebook

head and shoulder vs Dove on twitter