Content media marketing for Neutrogena


Content media marketing for Neutrogena
Author: - Ramanjeet Kaur
I want to create a campaign for Neutrogena and it could be- “Feel the nature in you!” and my idea behind this campaign is that every men or women can have a natural hair and it will attract more women than men and It also it is very simple and easy understandable.


                                        https://wallup.net/clara-alonso-women-brunette-long-hair/
                            
       Feel the Nature in you!
The above picture is a sample for the campaign. My goal is to attract more customer by using this campaign because today people like natural things and they easily attracted towards them so, it can increase number of followers, likes, subscribers and I will also provide a link to the site which will give information about all natural ingredients present in hair products. I am planning to launch this on international Women’s day. I am going to promote this on Facebook and Instagram because people use this mostly. As I said before that it will attract mostly women because they have more feelings than men and they also love natural things more than men. According to me it can be a successful campaign.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Head and shoulders vs Dove on youtube

head and shoulders vs Dove on Facebook

head and shoulder vs Dove on twitter